Php Automatic Language Detection App

?????

?? http://shortwww.com/langdetect

?????

12/23/2018 I wanted to stay with german, but when I delete the english language file, the frontend displays only a empty, white page. I "fixed" it with disabling "Enable automatic language detection" set the default language to "german" and deleted the drop-down menu in the. 8/17/2019 To detect the language of some text, make a POST request and provide the appropriate request body. The following shows an example of a POST request using curl. The example uses the access token for a service account set up for the project using the Google Cloud Platform Cloud SDK. 8/27/2019 ?? A toolbox for your React Native app localization (formerly react-native-languages. patrickschur / language-detection 562 A language detection library for PHP. Detects the language from a given text string. language language-detection. Automatic locale/language management for URLs. yii2 language-detection i18n Star PHP Updated.

Auto Language Direction Detector - PHP Class - CodeCanyon.

Automatic SMS Verification with the SMS Retriever API. Language-detection GitHub Topics GitHub.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین ارسال ها

عکس آقای خامنه ای

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

فروش عمده زردچوبه و قیمت عمده چوب( قلم) زردچوبه تازه Allison راهی برای بهتر بودن ردلاو چت|لاو چت|ردلاوچت|رد لاو چت|چت لاو|red-love-chat گزیده هایی از نمونه اجراهای آرش رضوانی مجری تلویزیون Amanda مدلینگ Regina اسفنـــدگی دانسته ها و ندانسته ها